Workshop participant registration fees
The workshop participant registration fees (IAHR and ICOLD members and non members, students) cover an “all inclusive” workshop + technical tour participation (accommodation, meals… except extra drinks) from 21 February evening to 25 February morning (breakfast included) (4 nights at Seagull Hotel) + one copy of the workshop proceedings.
For IAHR members, ICOLD members and students, please provide a proof of membership or a copy of your student ID card.
Accompanying persons registration fees
The accompanying persons registration fees cover an "all inclusive" stay at Seagull hotel in a double room shared with a regular workshop participant from 21 February evening to 25 February morning (breakfast included), with participation to the workshop social events (Welcome dinner, Banquet dinner) and the technical tour.
Touristic tours can be arranged on February 22 and 23. Please contact the workshop secretatiat if you want more information.
||After 31 December 2016|
|Workshop registration fees|
|Regular IAHR or ICOLD members||
|Regular non IAHR or ICOLD members||
- Fill in and validate a registration form (see below)
- Choose the method of payment (credit card or bank transfert) and proceed to payment. For bank transfer payments, please use the account details given below.
- Send to the workshop secretariat an IAHR or ICOLD membership proof or a copy of your student ID card.
- Get a registration confirmation from the workshop secretariat.
Bank transfer details
Accond holder: "Patrimoine de l'ULg"
Accound IBAN number: BE71 3401 5580 4569
Bank BIC code: BBRUBEBB
- The confirmation of registration can only be issued after receipt of payment.
- For cancellations before December 31, 2016, registration fees will be reimbursed less a 100 € cancellation fee.
- For cancellations before January 31, 2017, registration fees will be reimbursed less a 250 € cancellation fee.
- No refund will be possible for cancellation after January 31, 2017.
- All the payments have to be “free of any charges for the recipient”. Any charges that arise have to be borne by the sender.